• All parts are transposed.
• Each player has an own part.
• Use multi rests in parts and combine them where possible into one system. (Help us to protect and save the environment!)
• Preferably avoid auto system breaks, line or page breaks.
• Always use the same repeating’s (“roadmap”) for score and parts (meaning: do not create D.S. or other repeats in parts that are not in the score).
257 x 364 mm (=B4 JIS) portrait
exactly 8 mm
Paper margin left
Paper margin right
Paper margin top
Paper margin bottom
Number of staves
first page: 9-10subsequent pages: 10-11(piano/harp: 12)
Bars per system
‘auto’ or manual page as well as system breaks are usually unnecessary
every system normal font size, no box
Position bar numbers
left-aligned; on top or bottom of the system/clef
put them in a box;noticeable font size (reasonable size)
top or bottom corners of each page
big font on first page;other pages optional but only normal font size
full name in upper left corner of first page (big font size);normal font size on subsequent pages;do not name systems
vocal parts are always written with lyrics